Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hegira

                             Picture Courtesy: Some lover, software

While the morning lingers
and feels my fingers,
proclaims them dead,
away you tread.
While a burning shiver
makes lips quiver
as they blow a name
away, that flame,
I see you leaving-
cold, unbelieving.
I scream what's unsaid,
but you walk instead.

While the winter sleeps
and the night weeps,
what is it that creeps
into me so deep?
I begin to dread
my every breath
while the time strays
and the beat betrays
our only song,
makes it wrong.
Have I lost my head?
Or is it you ahead?

4 comments:

  1. itz beautiful only and only if it does not happen in any bodies real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reality is 'graver' than fiction. :) Thank you for reading it.

      Delete
  2. its more like a rap.......... enjoyed it .....

    ReplyDelete